TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Definition of our terminology
- We, us, means Tech Developers Ltd trading as www.socialcombined.co.uk
- You, Visitor, Client, User is an individual, business or an organisation, using or visiting any of our products or services.
- Domain name is the website address as stated by the client.
- Content is both text and images that are on the website.
- Hosting refers to keeping your website active online.
- The products on this website are aimed to be sold in UK and internationally and may only be purchased by customers who are 18 years old or over.
Copyright and intellectual property
- Tech Developers Ltd expect clients to ensure that the content, operation and purpose of their website is legal. We reserve the right to remove a client website from our servers if we believe that it is operating illegally. Please ensure that any images or content you use on your website is available to use legally.
- If we have used images on your website, they are licensed for a single use only and they can not be used elsewhere or for a different purpose. We are not responsible for misuse of these images if they are copied, altered and distributed by individuals or other organisations.
- Tech Developers Ltd will not be responsible for any events adversely affecting the client’s business operation, sales or profitability that might be claimed as a result of a service offered by Tech Developers Ltd.
- The content, posts and other designs by Tech Developers Ltd or it’s created web contents are the intellectual property of Tech Developers Ltd and visitors or customer may not copy, access the code, modify, reverse engineer, distribute or publish, without the written consent of Tech Developers Ltd.
- Different services have different payment plans and it is the responsibility of the customer to select the suitable plan for their needs.
- Plans where services are provided on subscription basis, the customer is buying a licence to use the product or service and if they don’t keep up with the payment plan, the service or product will be deactivated. In case of a website, it will be made offline. The design and code of the websites remain the property of the provider “Tech Developers Ltd” and Tech Developers Ltd reserves full copyrights for all the designs and content.
- The advertised prices exclude VAT and the VAT rate at the time of the purchase, will be added to the final purchase price of all products and services.
- With Logo designs, the design rights will be handed over to the purchaser once the full payment is received.
- Social Media and website subscription fee must be paid on time to ensure continuation of service, if the payments are not received on time, Tech Developers Ltd reserve the rights to stop the service without any notice.
- The payment we receive is used to pay for components such as paid advertising and content creation and therefore, these payments are non-refundable.
- Our main and prefered method of communication with clients is through email. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that they provide us with their correct and current email address. Any changes to email address or other contact details need to be communicated to us. We will notify our clients through email of important news and updates so it is crucial that we have your correct and most current email address.
- In an event of emergency you may contact us by phone, if urgent action is required. We can not be liable for any events if we do not receive your communication.
- We will contact you between the development phase of the project, if the client does not respond to communication for longer than 2 months, the project will be terminated and no refunds or transfer of fee to a new project will be available. We will make 5 attempts to communicate through the contact details provided to us by the client.
- The different packages offer varied level of service and options. Please choose the package that best reflects your requirements.
- For social media accounts managed by us, we will be available Monday to Friday between the hours of 9.00am to 5pm. This excludes bank holidays. This support will be through email. Any technical issues will be dealt with as soon as practically possible. We aim to be prompt and provide best service at all time.
- Our email account address is available on our Contact us page.
- We are a team of professionals and expect professionalism from all our clients. We reserve the rights to cancel contracts in case of abusive or unacceptable behaviour towards our team, without any refunds.
Liability and Limitations
- In no case the liability of Tech Developers Ltd should exceed the price paid by the client for the service under the agreement. In no event shall Tech Developers Ltd should be liable to customer or any end-user for any damages including, without limitation, consequential damages, special damages, lost profits, whether incurred by customer or end-user.
- SocialCombined.com is solely a Digital and Social Media Marketing agency, we do not accept any responsibility and have no liability for any content or damages that occur due to the content of the client website, directly or indirectly.
- It is the client's responsibility to check and monitor the content of their website, social media accounts at all times.
- It is the responsibility of the client to keep their website login details safe and take appropriate steps to protect their website from external attacks. Tech Developers Ltd will not be responsible for any loss of data and hacking of the website. We recommend that the client uses an antivirus and install regular updates to avoid any intrusion.
- Tech Developers Ltd may use subcontractors from time to time for tasks like translation, design or photography. Any engagement with subcontractors shall only be limited to the task set out by Tech Developers Ltd. The customer shall not contact the subcontractor directly, all communication shall be through Tech Developers Ltd at all times. Any such communication will be breaching the contract and will result in termination of the contact without any refunds.
Choice of Laws
- This agreement is governed in accordance with English Law, and any disputes arising will be only subject to the jurisdiction of English courts.